Search the GPRWMF Website
The Art, Science and Future of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Frontiers 2010 was the seventh in a series of biennial conferences devised and sponsored by the Foundation.
Three international and world-renowned surgeon-scientist Otorhinolaryngologists, as well as a number of eminent scientists from quite diverse backgrounds, presented information on a range of fascinating developments at the time.
- Professor David Howard, Professor of Head and Neck Oncology at Imperial College London.
- Professor Valerie Lund CBE, Professor of Rhinology at the Institute of Laryngology and Otology, University College London
- Professor Jay Rubinstein, Professor and Director of the Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center at the University of Washington.
- Professor Sir Patrick Bateson, Emeritus Professor of Ethology at the University of Cambridge and President of the Zoological Society of London.
- Professor Fred Mendelsohn AO, Founding Director of the Florey Neuroscience Institutes
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="26936998"]
The Langham, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
for 3 day(s)