Search the The Passe & Williams Foundation. Website
October 19, 2021
Calling all those working in hearing health:
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) has a Targeted Call for Research (TCR) into Hearing Health 2021.
From the NHMRC website:
“The overarching objective of the 2021 Hearing Health TCR is to support research that develops an evidence base for future policies, interventions and initiatives to support the Hearing Services program. This may include, but is not limited to, research that:
- determines best practice population-based screening and intervention options
- identifies suitable methods to measure accurately the prevalence and severity of hearing loss in the Australian community.
The 2021 Hearing Health TCR’s intended outcomes will:
- Inform development and delivery of hearing health services in the future
- Improve the evidence base of strategies that encourage and promote behaviours that preserve and protect hearing health, especially in vulnerable populations.
- Assure providers and consumers that the hearing program support service are based on the best available evidence to adapt to client needs and technology changes.“
Click the link below to view the NHMRC website for details.
Timeframe: Mid 2022
Funding (AUD): $4,000,000.00
Applications close: 8th December 2021
External link: Link to NHMRC website
Archives by Category
Archives by Month